How to start with a blog on Hashnode
Thus here it goes:
You've always been thinking how to start, back in the days we use to do in a thing called Blogger, they're still working.
But now times have changed and you need new technologies to do that. I'm not saying Blogger is a useless tool but if you started with this one keep doing. If you're a newbie and you want to write and expose yourself, please don't start on it.
You have other options like WordPress or Hashnode and I'd say this platform is the best.
That's why I've decided to write this blog.
Get a domain name (Not necessary)
Create an account in Hashnode
- Add your email
- Check your inbox email
- Once you have checked, add your data (name, username, and photo)
- Add your personal blog name
Here you have two options Add your own domain or Hashnode's domain.
My own domain
- Enter your own domain,
- Go over your DNS provider and add a CNAME record with the hostname.
- Once you added you are up to write your first post
- Add your subdomain name
- Now you're ready to start writing your ideas
The best is you can write with markdown syntax.
I hope this blog will be helpful to create your first blog journey. If you decide to start in here, you're not going to regret